Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tuesday Tell-All

*Today began at 4:40 am for me. In order to get my workout in before work I have to be at the gym at 5:00. Get in a good hard workout and then go run the hallways of the hospital for 12.5 hours. This training on work days may be the death of me.

*I don't even wanna think about what it's gonna be like training during the times I have to do night shifts. Heaven help me...

*I made an awesome discovery today. It's the My Fitness app. Makes counting calories and achieving nutrition/weight loss goals so much easier. Yay for technology!

*For the life of me I can't figure out why Idaho Falls doesn't plow their dang roads. This has been bugging me all winter. It snowed 7 or 8 inches the other day. Cars were getting stuck on main busy roads. For reasons unfathomable to me, the snow removal system seems to be 'let the people with trucks drive on the roads to pack it down for the poor saps with cars.' It bothers me more than it should.

*I will now take the time to say I'm super grateful I have a truck.

*It's only 8:45, but I am totally going to bed. Physical and mental exhaustion have set in. Have a great night everyone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am loving your tuesday tell alls!! I totally agree with the lack of plows. seriously. I think they do it to see how many people will get stuck and call a tow truck. Good for the economy, you see? haha you're amazing. There's no way I would ever CHOOSE to wake up that early.