Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tomorrow

So, Melissa brought to my attention the fact that it has been a very long time since I have posted anything. She also so kindly provided me with a topic to write about. Her first suggestion was to write about my day today. However, I quickly discarded the idea since accompanying my friend to the chiropractor and getting the oil in my truck changed hardly seemed like something I could make even remotely interesting, despite my prowess in prose. ;)

We mutually agreed that I could write about tomorrow. Yes, I know that seems rather tricky, seeing as how it hasn't happened yet. However, my take on the subject goes as follows: I will write a to-do list of what will be accomplished tomorrow...and then report on how I did. While not particularly enthralling, it will provide much needed motivation to accomplish said items.

Without further ado, my list goes like this:
-Go running
-Clean the house
*Do dishes
*Laundry
*Clean room
*Tidy up the living room
-Browbeat my landlord into giving me my dang deposit back
-Organize bookshelf and photos
-Read something inspiring
-Check Facebook (Hey, I had to list something I know I will accomplish)
-Write a follow-up post to this one
-Save the world

And now, I shall go to bed. I have a big day coming up, I'll need all the energy I can get.
Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A POST!! beautiful. brought tears to my eyes. What a list. What ambition! Encore.

Jami said...

So how did your day go?? It's now the 10th and NOTHING. LoL!

Dave and Chelsi said...

That is an ambitious list! I got tired just reading it! But then again, you were always a super-woman! Miss ya!

Lyndsey Norr said...

All right, Jami, it's now the 13th and I will post my follow-up blog. I forgot to put procrastinate on my list. Pretend it was there and that is why I am just now getting to it. :)