Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The List

October 7, 2009 was a very eventful day. I accomplished quite a bit and I am blaming the lateness of this follow-up on the exhaustion induced coma I fell into on the 8th.

THE REPORT

-Go running
Check. (That's all I'm saying about that. How far and long it took me is not important.)
-Clean the house
*Do dishes
Check.
*Laundry
Two loads.
*Clean room
The enormity of this task was almost overwhelming. However, it is at least organized chaos now.
*Tidy up the living room
Check. The whole house (minus my room...and Jenn's...not even going to go there!) is spotless. I did a lot more than just tidy the living room, which was the redeeming factor for my room. ;)
-Browbeat my landlord into giving me my dang deposit back
One menacing glare and he fell like a house of cards. Check.
-Organize bookshelf and photos
So organized Danny from Full House would approve.
-Read something inspiring
Finished Tolstoy's War and Peace. Ok, not really, but I did read a couple conference talks, which is infinitely better anyway.
-Check Facebook (Hey, I had to list something I know I will accomplish)
Check. Check. Check.
-Write a follow-up post to this one
Done, baby! I know you were all on the edge of your seats waiting.
-Save the world
I'm halfway there now. Until I can get that Obama character out of the way, things will be considerably rough. However, I see no reason why I won't be able to finish this task.

I am actually quite impressed with how much I got done. Apparently I need to let the whole world know what I am supposed to be getting done more often. Good motivation. Thanks for helping me be productive.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have a world to save.

1 comment:

Shelayna said...

Ha ha I love your blog Lyndsey!! Sometimes I need the blog list as well.. And If i were to pick 1 person to save the world.. it would be you. You Definately could take Obama!